WoW Guild Rankings

Bluejangles: Summer 2012 Competion, The Fire King

Some of us love to mog, and this is where we share our passion. Come join us, everyone welcome

Bluejangles: Summer 2012 Competion, The Fire King

Postby Bluejangles » 04 Jul 2012, 13:05

This was an entry in the Highland Warriors "Summer 2012" Guild Mog Competition that took place between June and July 2012.

Transmorgification. Bluejangles The Fire King

The Story

Before we start you need to have Arthur Brown's "Fire" playing in your head.

I am the god of hell fire, and I bring you
Fire, I'll take you to burn
Fire, I'll take you to learn
I'll see you burn

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j& ... Yh2MQ1M8Og

So. Meet Bluejangles the Fire King. AKA The God of Hell Fire. He is a meek and mild God of the Ferengi’s, and though he has no big illusions of grandeur, he is nevertheless omnipotent and has been described as “hot stuff” by all ferengi females.

His throne is situated in the depths of Blackrock mountain where he rules with compassion, sensitivity and on quiet days a little bit of harmless torture.

Seated on his Throne in the Depths of Blakrock Mountain sits Bluejangles, the God of Hell Fire

He shares a similar affliction to King Midas, except everything he touches doesn't turn to gold, it turns to flames.

That tree was like that when i found it. I never touched it! Bite me! Whatever. So's your face.

One of his favourite haunts is the Throne of Flame, the large lake of roiling lava that surrounds Sulfuron Spire in MoMount Hyjal, where he can often be seen fishing the lava pools, or picking Fireblooms.

Here we see Bluejangles admiring the beautiful wild flowers that grow in his realm

The Gear
I see the main three items of this set as being the Staff, The Wand and the Crown. All truly beautiful items of great fiery epicness seen here together (for your pleasure) for the very first time.

Head: Circle of Flame
Isn’t this crown simply gorgeous? I am not a great fan of head gear that covers the face, and usually my preference is to go without a helm being visible, however this one I am more than proud to wear with fiery pride. It is dropped by Ambassador Flamelash in the Blackrock Depths, which is fitting as that is where I chose my royal seat should be.

Spaulders: Firehawk Mantle
Although a fairly recent drop and one I still had in my bags anyway this was always going to fit well with any fiery set. I also have the heroic version but that is purple and as such doesn’t work with the set.

Chest: Vermillion Robes of the Dominant
I had a choice of many red cloth robes, but this one with its different hues of red and orange was the only one that truly worked. It dropped without too much works from Warlord Kalithresh in The Steamvault.

Back: None
I couldn’t find a single cloak that worked with tis set. Well one did, the one that is invisible, and believe it or not I actually farmed this, but then decided it was a waste of bag space as I am legitimately allowed to not show my cloak.

Leggings: N/A
These can't be seen as I am wearing a robe. Truth be told though I am going commando.

Leggings: Ruby Slippers
Apart from the literary beauty of these slippers, the deep fiery ruby red made them top of my wish list and consequently many trips to Karazhan was needed as it wasn’t just a random drop, but the boss itself was random as well. They dropped from the crone in Karazhan – aka The Wicked Witch from the Wizard of Oz play.

Whether I win or not. These slippers are lovely.

Belt: Embereye Belt
Luckily enough for any fire set, the firelands provided a host of possible accessories. These were purchasable from Mount Hyjal for 300g. Sadly the original one I had I had long since replaced so I had to buy it again andspeaking as a ferengi, that hurt. It hurt bad. I did have other choices of course but this one worked best. I can only ever wear the best. I am the King of Fire after all. I am The God of Hell Fire!.

Wrist: Crimson Bracers of Gloom
Well these are lovely red cuffs, but sadly looking at all the images I am pretty sure they are not seen with the gloves and robe. They dropped from Omar the Unscarred in Hellfire Ramparts.

Gloves: Gloves of Tirisfal
These are the Tier Gloves from The Gloves of the Vanquished Hero. Nice eh?

Main Hand: Bloodfire Greatstaff
This is dropped by Aenos (the last boss) in the Black Morass. Once I had the helm, I sourced this staff as being the one I wanted, and went farming the Black Morass. Conveniently the rep was nice to have too.

The red hot poker feel to this staff makes it for me the only one. I did have a flaming sword in mind that looked very good, but at the start of this competition I decided I would limit myself to using staves only as I felt this fairer.

Off Hand: N/A
As I chose to use a staff, I am not eligible for an Off hand item

Wand: Torch of Austen
There were a few Firelands wands I could have gone with – but none of them look as good as this red hot torch.

Shirt: N/A
Not applicabale as the shirt is not seen.

The Location
I wanted a throne fit for the King of Fire, and as there is an abundance of molten fire in the Blackrock Depths and as I loved this Throne room with much passion, this is where I chose my regal seat to be.

All bow to King Bluejangles, The god of Hell Fire...

For many of the other photos though, especially the ones where the mount could be seen I chose the area known as the Throne of Fire in the molten area of Mount Hyjal.

Pets and Mounts
Pet: Golden Dragonhawk Hatchling

The Fawn pet was what I was going to go with originally, but after petting her, she became venison, and so I had her for supper. Yum Yum. Bambi Burgers rock. The core hound was also an option, but I wanted something that could fly by my side as I flew through the air and settled for the much understated Golden Dragonhawk Hatchling.

Whose the daddy!

Flying Mount: Flameward Hippogryph
With over 100 mounts to choose from, my first and only choice was always the Flameward Hippogryph. An epic mount of much gorgeousness.

Bluejangles, Mount and Pet

Land Mount: As Flying Mount
I choose to use my Flameward Hippogryph on the ground as well. Awesomeness.

anothert great mount and pet shot.

THE END

The Armoury Shot
Bluejangles
Ex Guildie

Liked in: 11 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Return to Moggers Grotto