WoW Guild Rankings

Server Move 1st September

Bored or have nothing relevant to say about anything? Then post it here.

Moderator: Windavell

Re: Server Move 1st September

Postby Windavell » 09 Sep 2019, 15:39

There was around 14 names at least who said they would move, not all have. Of those names most are playing Classic, not retail. So at the moment only me/Sie/nox are playing regularly with me being the worst due to RL stuff.
So what we need are people who actually play, then work on that. I cant work on the 4 or so that do play just so everyone on classic can pop over once its all up and running. Totally understand the want to play Classic, especially for those who never did, its quite the challenge, but Im very limited on my own free time and so trying to recruit up for raiding from a starting number of about 3 regular logins is next to impossible.
Mistakes : It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others
Windavell
The One
The One

Liked in: 28 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Fnny » 09 Sep 2019, 17:55

I think currently our best bet is to do a hard recruit push on 8.3 before the raid since right now a majority of the player base is either on Classic or already cleared the raid. This isnt to say we shouldnt be trying right now but I think our best time would be then. Personally I am scrolling the Ravencrest forums daily just to keep an eye out for anyone looking for a guild and whenever I'm on retail I check tradechat just in case.
Why is everyone either overwhelmed or underwhelmed? Why is no one ever just whelmed?
Fnny
The Faithful

Liked in: 4 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Eillena » 09 Sep 2019, 18:13

Yesterday my transfer finally finished. It got stuck because I accidentally managed to send mail to Eill from an alt after the transfer was started but before it actually internally triggered. A GM sorted that out for me. So if anyone's transfer takes suspiciously long, that might be one of the causes.
Eillena
The Chosen

Liked in: 2 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Jaelian » 11 Sep 2019, 20:13

I’d agree with Fnn - get the guild settled on Ravencrest and start a big recruitment drive for 8.3.

I’m guilty of not really logging at the moment - work is extremely stressful and I’m going through some family issues that aren’t being resolved so I’m pretty drained most days - so like you wind I’m in the irl not enough time.

Although saying that I should be able to dedicate a couple of hours a day at least, so I’ll try pushing myself to get that going.

”In the light.. we are one”
”Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later that debt is paid.”
Jaelian
The Chosen

Liked in: 0 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Lynara » 12 Sep 2019, 14:36

I'm guilty of saying I would move and then not moving. I got sucked into classic. I never played classic originally, I started in tbc, but it has all the charm and beauty that got me hooked in the first place, and it has a new side to it for me because I chose to go horde instead this time (can't play shaman on alliance). I'm not sure if/ when I will come back to retail.
Lynara
Veteran

Liked in: 7 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Hekate » 14 Sep 2019, 10:05

Also guilty - real life in way.

Work is like game of thrones at the mo. Seem to be laying off insane amount of peoples.
So, last week I was on notice for redundancy but now taken off and am safe (who knows why I survived?!?)

Will get back online once the retards stop messing with real life but doubtful in month or so - I'm pootling off to Japan to hide.
Hekate
The Faithful

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Elysah » 14 Sep 2019, 11:59

Hekate wrote:Also guilty - real life in way.

Work is like game of thrones at the mo. Seem to be laying off insane amount of peoples.
So, last week I was on notice for redundancy but now taken off and am safe (who knows why I survived?!?)

Will get back online once the retards stop messing with real life but doubtful in month or so - I'm pootling off to Japan to hide.

I’d like to imagine you as Tyrion in this scenario. Mainly for your love of wine. I was going to go with Cersei Lannister but that’s already taken. By me.

Seriously tho, it’s a terrible situation to be in: what may be “just” a paper exercise for a company has a huge effect on personal lives. It’s a shithouse situation to go through, even if you’re a bystander.

Hope it’s resolved quickly x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elysah
True Believer

Liked in: 4 posts
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Hekate » 14 Sep 2019, 12:27

Thankee and yeah agree, think we must have lost about 30% of staff in London and the ban hammer still is swinging.

Honestly, don't understand how I survived considering I do my utmost to avoid the office (and with my expenses.)
Hekate
The Faithful

Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Postby Kaøs » 14 Sep 2019, 12:33

I was thinking more of Hodor, tbh...

Seriously: hang in there, Hek!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
RETAIL - Main - Ravencrest: Teysteron, Teysterson
RETAIL - Alts - Thunderhorn: Hippo - Hemlox (Ollyfer - Hrodric - Rorik - Teyster - Devilberry - Agnostix)
CLASSIC - Main - Pyrewood Village: Teysterlon
CLASSIC - Alts - Pyrewood Village: (Teysterson - Teysterdon - Teysterbank)
Kaøs
The Chosen

Liked in: 1 post
Armory
AskMrRobot
WOW Heroes

Previous

Return to Chit-Chat